Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's been so long since I've updated you all, you'll have to forgive me. So much has happened since last time. Ian came over on my day off and we played and frolicked the day away.









It was such a glorious day, I knew it was time to "pop the question", so I did. And he said yes! We didn't want to waste any more time, so we said our vows to each other right there in the front yard in our bathing suits no less! It wasn't long before we were pregnant.














As soon as i found out I went into a flurry of redecorating and building on the house. So much to do in so little time. I painted the bedroom and rearranged the kitchen. I barely got the nursery painted before I felt the first pangs of labor.








Ian was so flustered he almost forgot me when he went to get into the cab to go to the hospital. I wanted to have a home birth, but he wouldn't hear of it.














It wasn't long before little Christopher Winchell made his appearance into the world.
On the ride back home all Ian could do was grin like a loon at the baby in my arms. I've never seen a happier and prouder man. Of course he isn't the one getting up in the middle of the night either.

No comments:

Post a Comment