Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All work and no play....


...makes a woman healthy, wealthy, and wise? No wait I got that wrong. Anyway, my day off couldn't come soon enough. I felt so stressed when I left work Tuesday, I tossed and turned all night. I spent the next day cooking and working in the garden, but still felt like I needed some release. So off to the gym I went, and into the pool. Brrrr! You would have thought that they would keep an indoor pool a bit warmer.

The cold water deterred me from swimming too long thought, in fact I think I might be getting a cold, I couldn't stop sneezing when I got out.

I hit the showers and had some soup at the gym. There are some strange people that hang out at that gym. One guy just stood there in the cafe area and wet himself, like it was nothing. I hope he takes advantage of the showers, he sure needs it now. Other people were whining about being hungry or tired, but just stood around complaining instead of doing anything about it. I don't get it.

After eating I headed over to the library for a little more online work. This hacking thing is really starting to pay off!I made $45 tonight in just s2 hours. I can't wait to get my own computer so I don't have to go back and forth. I can't wait to get my own walls either... Oh well! It will come. I think I'll see what Gus is up to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment